Level 2 Teaching Assistant Apprentice - Seaton Delaval First School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/10/2019 09:00
Schools - Support
Seaton Delaval First School, Western Avenue, Seaton Delaval, Whitley Bay, NE25 0EP
Duties and key result areas:
Support for Pupils
1. Attend to the personal needs of pupils including the implementation of personal learning programmes that may include social, health, physical,
hygiene and welfare objectives.
2. Supervise and support children in their access of learning.
3. Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and responding to the needs of each individual child.
4. To actively promote inclusive practice within the classroom setting to ensure acceptance of all children.
5. Encourage children to play and interact with one another.
6. Encourage children to engage in, and participate in learning activities lead by the class teacher.
7. To have challenging expectations that encourages children to act independently and build self esteem.
8. Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the class teacher.
This job is closed for applications.