DBS329/19 Early Years Foundation Stage Leader - St Stephens RC Primary
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/10/2019 23:59
£23,720 - £39,406 pa plus TLR2a £2721.
Schools - Teaching
St Stephens RC Primary, Goathland Avenue, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Early Years Foundation Stage Leader
SCP: M1-UPS & TLR2a (Full time)
(or as soon as possible thereafter)
The governing body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school, following and promoting the Catholic ethos.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who;
• has a thorough knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• has the ability to lead other EYFS practitioners to provide high standards of care and education
• is able to create stimulating learning environments, both indoor and outdoor
• can demonstrate excellent teaching skills and can model effective methodology and practice in order to support and inspire staff
• understands the value of parental involvement and, as such, is able to plan and deliver a meaningful programme of partnership working.
We are really looking to appoint someone who is passionate about early years education so as to lead staff in creating a vibrant and forward thinking early years setting. The person appointed will lead staff in supporting and developing their ability to plan, observe and extend children's learning. We are particularly keen to develop our outdoor learning areas and the successful candidate will play a lead role in this, having a substantial budget at their disposal. This is an exciting time to be joining our team in EYFS as we seek to build on the work of the current EYFS leader, who is retiring at the end of the Autumn term.
We can offer:
• lively and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors
• extensive support and opportunities for professional development
St Stephen’s moved into a brand new building in September 2014. As such, we can offer the successful candidates the chance to work in a purpose built setting with excellent facilities and resources.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to school are encouraged and can be organised by contacting Miss F Celardi, our school business manager. Application packs are available via email or at the school office: St Stephens RC Primary, Goathland Avenue, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE12 8FA, T: 0191 6431910
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th October and interviews to be arranged thereafter.
This job is closed for applications.