Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/10/2019 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Hasting Hill Academy
Y3/4 Classroom Teacher – temporary to cover maternity leave
Full Time – MPR/UPR
Required for November 2019
Vacancy reference – HH/CT/MAT/NOV19/EJ
The mission of WISE academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
The WISE Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a Year 3/4 teacher of the highest calibre with a good understanding of child development to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team. This is an opportunity for experienced teaching professionals to progress in their career in a forward looking educational setting.
The starting salary point is negotiable for successful candidates who can demonstrate excellence in teaching practice.
The successful candidates will:
• Have the vision and capacity to inspire and motivate children
• Be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice and success in raising standards and meeting challenging targets.
• Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills.
• Be confident in planning, assessing and target setting to meet the needs of all children in your class.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively and be an active, dedicated member of our team.
• Be able to show initiative and work independently.
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and committed to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all children.
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subjects to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an application pack and further details, please see the supporting documents section of this advert. For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail email@example.com Completed application forms can be returned by email (to the address above) or posted to WISE Academies Head Office, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX.
Please quote the vacancy reference on your application form.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 14th October 2019
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.