Teaching Assistant Level 3 - George Washington Primary School (Oak Learning Trust)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/10/2019 12:00
£18,795 - £19,171
Schools - Support
George Washington Primary School
Teaching Assistant Level 3 (Grade 2 scp 5 – 6) – 37 hours per week – term time only – Temporary to cover maternity leave (Fixed term to start as soon as possible to July 2020)
The children, staff and trustees of this vibrant and friendly primary school are looking for a talented, adaptable and dedicated Teaching Assistants.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding and reflective practitioner with high expectations for all children.
• Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3.
• Be proficient and knowledgeable in supporting children with special education needs and disabilities.
• Have an effective working knowledge of the curriculum and a good understanding or the principals of child development and learning process.
We can offer:
• A happy and successful school where the happiness, care and safety of our children is paramount to all that we do.
• Wonderful, motivated and excited children who are willing to learn, achieve, and be the best they can be.
• A warm, friendly and supportive staff team all of whom are dedicated to securing the best outcomes for our children.
• These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
• This post requires a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association
• Oak Learning Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
Closing Date / Shortlisting: Noon 14th October 2019
Interview: 17th October 2019
Job description, person specification and application form are available online at www.gwps.org.uk
Please return completed forms to Joanne Hayden email email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.