Attendance Lead and Family Support Worker - George Washington Primary School (Oak Learning Trust)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/10/2019 12:00
£23,836 - £26,317
Schools - Support
George Washington Primary School
Attendance Lead and Family Support Worker
37 hours per week
Term time only -
Required as soon as possible.
Grade 5 (point 17 to 22 £23836 - £26317 pro rata)
We are a successful primary multi academy trust looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Attendance Lead and Family Support Worker. This role will be based across the schools in our trust, currently George Washington Primary School and John F Kennedy Primary School. You will be friendly, committed and able to use your own initiative. You will have experience of managing attendance and of working with families. Knowledge and experience of home visits would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will:
• understand the need for flexibility in their role
• possess excellent communication and IT skill
• be solution focussed and proactive in their approach
• be confident, competent and caring in dealing with children and adults
• be committed to their personal and professional development
• be able to manage their own workload ensuring a good service is provided to the trust
• be able to maintain confidentiality
• be enthusiastic and supportive of the Academy ethos
We can offer:
• Delightful children who are polite, respectful and enjoy school
• A positive, supportive staff team
• A happy and friendly working environment
• Good opportunities for professional development
Application packs can be downloaded from George Washington Primary School website www.gwps.org.uk . Completed applications should be returned to Joanne Hayden at George Washington Primary School no later than 12 noon on the closing date.
Oak Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. Applicants can view the Trust’s child protection policies via our website.
Closing Date: 17th October 2019
Interviews: 24th October 2019
This job is closed for applications.