Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£47,707 - £55,202
Schools - Teaching
Beech Grove Primary, a highly ambitious and caring school is seeking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher to join our successful Leadership Team. This post is a non-teaching post. We are looking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Leader with the vision to share in the leadership and continued improvement of the school.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• Has the ability to lead the schools SEND and Safe Guarding Team, ensuring that pupils with SEND receive well-tailored support whilst ensuring high quality teaching and learning across the school.
• Has proven track record of being an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for our children’s achievement and behaviour.
• Has proven middle/senior leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
• Has high expectations of themselves and others and the inspiration and drive to ensure that standards continue to be raised throughout school.
• Is emotionally intelligent and approachable with excellent communication skills.
We will offer:
• The opportunity to lead and develop the already highly effective SEND coordination of the school, as highlighted in the schools most recent Ofsted Inspection (June 2019).
• A dedicated, highly effective and well established Safe Guarding Team.
• A caring, welcoming and aspiring school community.
• A dedicated and supportive governing body.
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
• A commitment to professional development.
Visits to the school are essential. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Beech Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Friday 18th October by 12 noon
Proposed interview date: Thursday 24th October 2019
Application forms and further details are available from our School website, http://www.beechgroveschool.org.uk and should be returned to Kate Latheron, School Business Manager Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Beech Grove Primary School
Tel: 01642 818577
Headteacher: John Dixon