Teaching Assistant Grade 3
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/10/2019 23:59
Hours per week:
4 hours per day
Schools - Support
West Cornforth Primary School
Required from 1st December 2019
Fixed Term – end date: 30 November 2020 or earlier if child leaves the school.
Term Time Only plus 2 additional weeks/Part Time/4 hours per day
This is a fixed term contract to support a child with SEND and will cease if/when the child leaves our school.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, reflective and highly committed practitioner to join this thriving, well established and successful school.
We are looking for someone who has: -
• Recent and substantial experience of working with children with special educational needs
• Have experience of or be prepared to undertake the necessary training required to change a catheter
• An understanding of the SEN code of practice
• The ability to work alongside the SENCO and class teacher to develop, implement and evaluate individual learning plans
• The ability to adapt to working with different age groups
• Enthusiasm, motivation and a passion for working with children
• The ability to work and learn alongside other colleagues and contribute positively to effective working relationships in the school
• High expectations of themselves and pupils and acts as an example in the school environment
• The commitment to work alongside, and value and respect the contribution of parents and carers in the education of their children.
This job is not open to job share.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required’
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact Mrs. Johnson to make an appointment to visit the school.
Application forms are available from this website and can be returned to the school.
Closing Date: Monday 21st October 2019
Interview Date: Will be held 8th November 2019
West Cornforth Primary School 2480
Tel: 01740 654315
This job is closed for applications.