Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/10/2019 12:00
FTE £17,364 - Pro rata £2,995.13 per annum
Schools - Support
Role: Lunchtime Care Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: 7 hours 45 minutes - Term Time Only (38 Weeks)
Required from: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 1 - Scale Point 1 - £17,364 Per Annum (Pro rata Salary £2,995.13 per annum)
The Trustees of Ryhope Infant School Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Lunchtime Care Assistant to join our friendly and caring school.
• Have knowledge of the importance of nurturing and the impact it has on the outcomes for children
• Assist teaching staff with monitoring pupils during lunchtime to ensure the well-being and safety of pupils, in line with the school’s policies and procedures
• Work as a team member under the direction of the Lunchtime Supervisor to support children’s individual needs as part of our inclusive school
• Assist in the supervision of lunchtime activities both indoors and outside
• Take part in regular team meetings
For a full job description and application form, visit our website. Completed application forms should be submitted electronically to email@example.com, CV applications will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st October 2019 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Week commencing 21st October 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 4th November 2019
This job is closed for applications.