Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/10/2019 12:00
23,720-35,008 (not inc STP recommendations)
Schools - Teaching
Mickley First School
Minimum of Pay Range: £23,720
Maximum of Pay Range: £35,008 (not inc STP recommendations)
Mickley First School are seeking to appoint an outstanding and passionate class teacher to join our successful team for January 2020. We are looking for someone who is determined to achieve high standards for all pupils and in return we can offer a happy and vibrant team who will support your career development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
You will be a highly committed, creative and exemplary practitioner who is able to make a full contribution to further raising standards of achievement and to the wider life of the schools. The ideal candidate will have an up to date knowledge of teaching IT in a primary setting.
To be part of our schools, you will need to:
• See every child as unique
• Enable positive relationships with the whole community
• Have high expectations
• Be committed to continuing professional development
• Be a proactive learner and willing to work collaboratively
• Be enthusiastic, driven and willing to work on own initiative
• Make a positive contribution to our school
In return, we offer:
• Wonderful children with a passion to learn
• A creative, exciting curriculum which involves our community
• Hardworking and positive staff who all share the same goals and ethos
• A leadership team that is committed to pupil outcomes
• Opportunities to develop your career
• A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
Candidates are welcome to visit Mickley First School on Monday 14th October at 4pm, please contact Julie Bishop on 01661 842269 to confirm your attendance.
This post is a variable hours contract between minimum 0.5 FTE and maximum 1.00 FTE, initially for 0.5 FTE per week. Please note that all salaries quoted are for a full-time teacher and will be paid on a pro-rata basis of the full-time equivalent for this post. The post will start on 1st January 2020 and the successful candidate(s) will be employed by Tyne Community Learning Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than 12 noon on Thursday 17th October.
School Name: Mickley First School
Full address: West Road, Mickley, Stocksfield, Prudhoe
Postcode: NE43 7BG
Tel: 01661 842269
Website address: www.mickley.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.