Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/10/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
Wheatlands Primary School is looking to appoint a caring and friendly lunchtime supervisory assistant. You will be responsible for supervising children across the school at lunchtime, both in the dining hall and playground, leading play activities and ensuring the safety and wellbeing and good behaviour of all pupils.
Duties will include:
• Supervision of pupils in the dining hall, playground and in or around the school.
• Delivery of basic first aid (training will be provided)
• Supervising children indoor in the event of bad weather
• Playing games with the children
• Reporting incidents and accidents to the appropriate members of staff
• Supporting and implementing the school’s Behaviour Policy
• Associated ancillary duties
You must have a good understanding of caring for children and the ability to work effectively as part of a team is essential.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
The post is for 1 1/4 hours per day, Term time only.
Please complete a Galileo Academy Trust application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand into the school office.
Closing date: 18th October 2019 12noon
This job is closed for applications.