KS2 Teaching Assistant - Biddick Primary School
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/10/2019 23:59
Grade 2 (5-6) £18,795 - £19,171 pro rata
Schools - Support
Biddick Primary School
Biddick Primary School
Tel: (0191) 4151510
Headteacher: Mrs W. Fowler
Number on Roll: 327
Position: KS2 Teaching Assistant
Salary: grade 2 ,5-6
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Working Pattern: 37 hours a week
Required: November 2019 start
The children, staff and governors of this friendly primary school are looking for a talented and dedicated teaching assistant to join our Key Stage 2 team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding and reflective practitioner with high expectations for all children.
• Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3, with a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in working with KS2 children.
• Be proficient in supporting children with general and specific learning difficulties.
• Have an effective working knowledge of the curriculum and a good understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes.
We can offer:
• A happy and successful school, where the care and happiness of our children is fundamental to all that we do.
• Happy, well-behaved pupils, who are keen to learn and be the best they can be.
• A warm and friendly staff team, who are highly motivated to securing the best outcomes for our children.
• A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Biddick Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures
For an application form and further details, please contact Miss V. Mills, School Business Manager, to whom completed applications must be returned. Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be arranged via the school office.
Closing Date: 24th October 2019
Shortlisting: 25th October 2019
Teaching Activity and Interviews: week beginning 4th November 2019
Applicants that do not receive an invitation to interview should assume that their application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.