Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/11/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
St Bede's RC VA Primary School, South Shields
Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle in Partnership with South Tyneside Council
St. Bede’s R.C. Primary School
Claypath Lane, South Shields NE33 4PG
Tel: 0191 4560108 email: email@example.com
Teacher - Year 2, 16.25 hpw
Required for 1 January 2020
The Governors of St. Bede’s RC Primary and Nursery School South Shields wish to appoint a part-time teacher for Y2.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Have high expectations for pupil achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Show proven experience of teaching to a high standard in a primary school preferably in KS1
• Have a particular strength in teaching primary mathematics
• Be able to promote and support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be able to work effectively with the partner part-time teacher in Y2
• Be able to work effectively as part of our successful, hard-working and positive team at St. Bede’s RC Primary School
Shortlisting: Week commencing 11 November 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 18 November 2019
The Diocese and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To request an Application pack for this post please contact the school office. Tel: (0191) 4560108 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed Application forms are to be returned to the school.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 11 November 2019.
This job is closed for applications.