Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/11/2019 23:59
£60 - £70 per day
Schools - Support
First Class Supply are currently working with a number of primary schools, across North Tyneside, who require Higher Level Teaching Assistants for a range of daily and longer term positions. Roles are available for a range of full and part time hours, meaning we are able to provide you with a position that suits your lifestyle.
Responsibilities will include:
Successful applicants will:
- working collaboratively with the teaching team to support the National Curriculum,
- planning and managing resources,
- raising standards in learning, and
- delivering set lessons.
First Class Supply are a genuine independent Employment Business that specialises in the education sector, currently celebrating 15 hugely successful years in educational recruitment. We have an unrivalled, fantastic reputation for delivering an exceptional, personal service to our partner schools, teachers and support staff alike. The first to forge real partnerships with schools, we are proud that our company ethos to support our local community in real ways has proved truly beneficial. As part of our commitment to our teachers and support staff we offer free, ongoing CPD courses, as well as ongoing professional support by in-house educational industry professionals. We lead, where others follow.
- have recent experience in a HLTA role, which has given you an up to date knowledge of the UK National Curriculum,
- possess knowledge of Intervention strategies,
- be able to demonstrate a positive impact on pupil development,
- be pro-active, enthusiastic, energetic and reliable,
- hold a relevant child care qualification at Level 4 or above
First Class Supply have forged strong partnerships with schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Tees Valley.
If you would like to learn more about us and join the largest independent supply teaching agency in the North East visit our website; www.firstclasssupply.co.uk Alternatively, contact us on 0191 251 5566 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Applicants will attend a face-to-face interview, be expected to undergo reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure (if not currently held).
First Class Supply is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.
This job is closed for applications.