Headteacher - Hill View Junior Academy (Vision Learning Trust)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£62,262 - £72,119
Schools - Teaching
Hill View Junior Academy
Job Title: Headteacher
Location: Hill View Junior Academy, Sunderland
Pay Range: L19—L25
Start Date: September 2020
Contract Type: Permanent
In preparation for the retirement of our respected and long serving Headteacher we are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader to take our school forward.
The successful candidate will have a strong sense of purpose and direction that will inspire staff and pupils.
We have high expectations and aspirations for further improved outcomes for our pupils and looking for a leader who:
• Has proven track record of school improvement
• Is able to develop strong relationships with staff, pupils, their families, Governors, outside agencies and the wider community
• Is approachable, reflective, forward thinking and will relish taking us to outstanding
• Has a passion for and experience of Key Stage 2
Our school has:
• A vibrant and attractive learning environment
• Pupils who are exceptionally well behaved and keen to learn
• Opportunities for further professional development as part of a unique multi academy trust
Hill View Junior Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. For an application pack please contact the school office on 0191 5947982 or at email@example.com.
Closing date: 15th November 2019 at 4pm
Shortlisting: 18th November 2019
Interviews: 3rd and 4th December 2019
Completed applications should be returned to Lauren Reeves, Business and Finance Manager at the school address or to Lauren.Reeves@visionlearningtrust.co.uk by the deadline stated above.