Quality Improvement Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/11/2019 23:59
Grade 9, Pre Progression - £27,905 - £31,371 (pro-rata to hours worked), Grade 11, Post Progression - £32,878 - 36,876 (pro-rata to hours worked)
Social Care - Children Service
County Hall, Durham. However you may be required to work at any DCC council office.
CYPS/19/296, V5699, S046436
Children and Young Peoples Services
Children’s Social Care
Safeguarding and Professional Practise
Vacancy Reference No: CYPS/19/296
Post title: Quality Improvement Officer
Salary: Grade 9, Pre Progression - £27,905 - £31,371 (pro-rata to hours worked)
Grade 11, Post Progression - £32,878 - 36,876 (pro-rata to hours worked)
Job Location: County Hall, Durham. However you may be required to work at any DCC council office.
We are looking for a permanent Quality Improvement Officer to work 26 hours per week within our Safeguarding and Professional Practice team.
The purpose of this post is to improve the standard of practice across Children’s Services as part of the Social Care Reform Programme. To do this, the post holder will use a range of QA processes including audit, review and service development and improvement projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Support the coordination and implementation of the audit programme across the social work teams of Children's Services.
• Develop and deliver workshops to practitioners which support the quality improvement requirements and priorities of the service
• Support Team Managers and Social Work Consultants to raise practice standards in social work
• Gather and analyse service user feedback and use this to inform service and quality improvement.
• Based on improvement themes that emerge from audit activity, work with teams and individual practitioners to improve aspects of practice that will assist them in getting to good and beyond.
Required qualifications: Degree in Social Work or equivalent Social Work qualification, i.e – CQSW, CSS or Dip SW and HCPC registration.
The successful applicant for this post will be required to apply for a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure.
For further information about the post please contact Rachel Harris on 03000 265775.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on 5th December 2019.
Apply on-line or for further assistance contact the HR Operations & Data Team on Telephone: 03000 267247 (24hr answerphone). Email: hrCYPS@durham.gov.uk
In line with the County Council’s Recruitment & Selection Policy, please note that we are unable to accept CV’s. Any information provided on CV’s will not be considered for short-listing purposes.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered with North East Jobs, including your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email after the closing date for notification from ‘DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK’ as you will not be notified by any other means.
This job is closed for applications.