Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/11/2019 23:59
Schools - Teaching
Required from January 2020
Full Time temporary position
End date: 31st August 2020
The Governors of Chilton Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher to join our successful and dedicated team. This post is initially for two terms.
Applications are invited from a suitably qualified teacher - or an NQT - with Key Stage 1/Year 2 experience.
We are looking for someone who is able to inspire, motivate and ensure our children reach their full potential. The successful candidate will be a teacher with a passion for education who will promote high standards through excellent classroom practice.
We can offer:
• happy and enthusiastic children
• support from a team committed to excellence with high expectations
We are looking for someone who:
• aims for excellence at all times
• has a passion to make a difference to the lives of our children
• is a good communicator with an ability to inspire and motivate
• is enthusiastic, hardworking and enjoys working as part of a team
• has a good sense of humour
• Visits to the school are warmly welcomed wb 4th November.
This post is not open to job share. Application forms are available from this website and can be returned to the school.
Closing date for applications: 15th November 2019
Interviews: 21st November 2019
Off New South View
Tel: 01388 720255ss
This job is closed for applications.