Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/11/2019 12:00
M1 to M6 - £24,373 to £35,971 depending on experience
Schools - Teaching
Role: Classroom Teacher – KS1
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 17th July 2020 – 2 Posts
Working Pattern: Full Time
Advert Start Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019
Required from: January 2020
Salary: Main Pay Scale – M1 £24,373 to M6 £35,971
The Trustees of Ryhope Infant School Academy are seeking to appoint two highly committed, enthusiastic teachers to join our inclusive and creative school. Applications are invited from experienced teachers and/or NQTs. Ryhope Infant School Academy is a caring, supportive community where we aim to provide outstanding education in a nurturing environment.
You will need to be:
• Passionate about young children and their learning.
• Knowledgeable in regard to KS1 curriculum and childhood development.
• Be able to demonstrate outstanding teaching and have high expectations in order to raise standards and attainment of all children.
• Understanding the need for strategies to motivate and inspire all children to make good progress, particularly those in vulnerable groups.
• Committed and able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Have a commitment to your own professional development.
• Be prepared to be involved in the wider life of the school.
Further information about our wonderful school can be found on our website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, by appointment through the school office.
For a full job description and application form, visit our website. Completed application forms should be submitted electronically to email@example.com, CV applications will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 12th November 2019 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Commencing 13th November 2019
Interviews: To be scheduled
Ryhope Infant School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to be fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures, in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.