M082651 - EYFS Teacher - The Drive Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
MPS1 - MPS6 £23,720 - £35,008 per annum paid pro rata to part-time hours
Hours per week:
5 afternoon sessions per week
Schools - Teaching
The Drive Primary School
Required for January 2020
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference to children's lives? Are you ambitious, motivated and hard working? Do you have the drive, ideas and high expectations for all children in your care? If so, we're currently recruiting a teacher to join us at The Drive Primary School.
The Governors at The Drive wish to appoint a part time Early Years Teacher for January 2020, applications from NQTs are welcome.
We are looking for:
* An outstanding and innovative Early Years practitioner with a commitment to ensuring the highest standards.
* A reflective practitioner, constantly looking to improve their practice.
* Someone that goes above and beyond for the children in their care as well as the people they work alongside
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Commitment to working in partnership with parents and the community
What can The Drive Offer?
* Together we learn and grow and are committed to offering you:
* The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning.
* The opportunity to work in a supportive environment in a school that is welcoming, lively and achieving.
* The opportunity to work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
* Vast support network from senior leaders, other teachers and teaching assistants within the school.
* Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice
* CPD opportunities, including a very supportive NQT program.
If you're interested in working at The Drive, benefitting for a solid support network, please apply today!
The Governing Body is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We implement all aspects of the safer recruitment process. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure. References will be taken up prior to interview.
You are welcome to come in to visit our school by arrangement on 12th November and 14th November 2019 at 3:30pm please telephone the school office to make an appointment on 0191 4210390.
Application forms available from Mrs P Ellis, School Business Manager 0191 421 0390 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Midnight Friday 15th November 2019