P521477 - KS2 Class Teacher - Greenside Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/11/2019 12:00
MPS 1 - MPS 6 £23,270 - £35,008 per annum (subject to the 2019 pay award)
Hours per week:
10 Sessions per week
Schools - Teaching
Greenside Primary School
Required for 9th December 2019
The Head Teacher and Governors of Greenside Primary School wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our KS2 team in December 2019.
Applications are welcomed from teachers who:
* love teaching and are able to motivate and inspire children;
* are able to work as part of a team;
* have experience of teaching in KS2;
* have high expectations of themselves and all pupils with a commitment to raising standards;
* have the commitment to contribute to the extended life of the school.
In return, we offer:
* a friendly, caring school;
* enthusiastic children;
* good opportunities for professional development.
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests in their application.
Applications from both newly qualified and established teachers are invited.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. If successful, you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Application forms and further information will be available via email from email@example.com or from Greenside Primary School, Rockwood Hill Road, Greenside, Ryton, Tyne and Wear, NE40 4AX (please enclose an A4 SAE).
Completed applications should be addressed to Miss D. Foster (Head Teacher) and returned to the school.
Application forms must be returned no later than 12 noon Thursday 14th September
This job is closed for applications.