Managing Agent and Implementation Co-ordinator
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/12/2019 23:59
£28,785 - £32,029 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
YHN House, Newcastle upon Tyne
At YHN our vision is to be ‘First for Housing’. We have bold plans for the future and our people are key to us achieving our goals, so we want to attract the very best.
We manage more than 26,000 homes on behalf of Newcastle City Council and provide a huge range of support services to our customers. From benefits and money advice to providing a repairs and maintenance service and supporting customers with their tenancies, we strive to make living easier.
Our new business strategy, Destination 2022, sets out how we’re going to achieve our vision. The journey to Destination 2022 is guided by our values - Ready, Amazing, Revolutionary, Energetic - we live and breathe them and they shape how we work day to day.
We offer a forward thinking and open environment where our people are empowered to make a difference, coupled with competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits.
These benefits include flexible working, generous annual leave allowance, local government pension scheme and access to extensive learning and development opportunities plus regular support from your manager.
The role is to work as part of our Support Services Team to;
• work closely with Managing Agent partners to monitor, evaluate and actively manage all contracts including; leases, service level agreements and memorandums of understanding.
• ensure compliance and safe housing management practices are delivered to customers living in Managing Agent run properties.
• work with internal and external colleagues to coordinate the implementation of new supported housing developments.
We are looking for a person who has;
• a demonstrable understanding of contemporary issues, policies and practice relating to supported housing, health and social care.
• experience of delivering excellent housing management services to vulnerable people.
• a diplomatic, assertive and customer centred approach to work, with the ability to be able to influence a range of partners.
Interviews are expected to be held on 19 and 20 December.
Most of our full-time vacancies are available on a job share basis, if you want to discuss this option for this vacancy or if you would like to have an informal discussion about the post, please contact email@example.com and we will arrange for someone to get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept CV’s, only online applications. To apply, click on the “Apply Now” tab. Any communication sent to you regarding your application will be sent to the email address you have set up on your North East Jobs account, so you will need to ensure that you check your inbox.
YHN is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all groups regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, disability, age, race, maternity and pregnancy, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment.
This job is closed for applications.