Supervisory Assistant - Kelvin Grove Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/11/2019 23:59
Temporary Maternity cover. Grade B - £18,065 pro rata to term time only and part time hours
Hours per week:
6 hours 25 minutes
Schools - Support
Kelvin Grove Primary School
Required as soon as possible.
The governors of Kelvin Grove Primary School are seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
• The ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with children
• The ability to work confidently and enthusiastically in a busy, pressurised environment
• Very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour in the face of difficult situations
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
• A willingness to support and work collaboratively with team members across the school
• Respect, perseverance, commitment, a sense of pride and the ability to make a positive contribution
• Support for the school’s ethos and reputation within the community
Previous experience within a school setting would be desirable.
Kelvin Grove Primary School's vision is "Achieving Success Together" and we are strongly committed to working in partnership with parents and carers to ensure the best provision for every child. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to support this.
Please note that references will be taken up prior to interview.
The successful candidate will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
We regret that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Online applications only at www.gateshead.gov.uk
This job is closed for applications.