Food Safety Enforcement Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/11/2019 23:59
£13,659.32 - £16,418.31 Annually
Hours per week:
22.5 hours per week
Environmental Health / Trading Standards / Licensing
If you are highly motivated with a relevant qualification (a degree in Environmental Health or equivalent) we can offer you an attractive working environment to develop your knowledge and experience.
You will be working as part of a team responsible for the enforcement of legislation relating to food safety, health and safety, statutory nuisance, public health and pollution control. Demonstration of a responsible and flexible approach and a commitment to providing a high quality service are essential.
You will need good communication and organisation skills together with IT literacy. Training and support will be provided.
Access to reliable transport to carry out the travel requirements of the post is essential.
The rewards for working at the Council will go beyond the salary. In return, you will receive numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave, plus public holidays (pro rata)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexi Time Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Regular health and wellbeing initiatives
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Stephen Todd, Environmental Health Manager (Commercial), on 01325 406427.
An online application form and further information are available from www.darlington.gov.uk/job-vacancies. Alternatively, you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.