Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/11/2019 15:30
Schools - Teaching
Brambles Primary Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Key Stage 2 Teacher to join the academy as part of Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust. The academy is a vibrant, creative and forward looking and keen to employ an outstanding, enthusiastic and experienced KS2 practitioner.
We are therefore looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher who can share best practice in teaching. Additionally, we would like someone who positively promotes inclusion, has high expectations for all children and has a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and assessment.
Brambles Primary Academy is a larger than average-sized primary school, serving an area of significant deprivation and generational poverty, where over 97% of our children are judged to be living in extremely poor conditions. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for pupil premium is more than three times the national average.
When it was last inspected, in February 2019, it was judged outstanding in all areas , which reflects the Head teacher’s and staff’s dedication to removing the significant barriers to learning that the children and community of Brambles face, as well as incorporating the absolute commitment to educational excellence and life chances for all.
Brambles Primary will provide:
• An excellent learning environment for children with a strong community ethos
• The opportunity to work in a flagship school within a trust, where staff are valued and treated with respect
• Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils
• Dedicated pupils who love coming to the academy and are encouraged to be the best they can be
• An enthusiastic and supportive Head Teacher, Senior Leadership Team and staff who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the academy
• A passionate and high performing team of professionals, including SLEs, across the trust to learn from and contribute to
• An opportunity to be part of working parties across the school and the trust within your areas of interest
• Career enhancement opportunities within areas of interest
Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join an outstanding team and help continue the journey towards excellence.
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by appointment with the academy office on the following dates:
Tuesday 12th November at 1.00pm and 4.00pm and Thursday 14th November 4.00pm
Closing Date: Friday 22nd November at 3.30pm
Shortlisting: Monday 25th November 2019
Interview Date: Monday 2nd December 2019
Location: Brambles Primary Academy
This job is closed for applications.