DBS370/19 HLTA - Beacon Hill School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/12/2019 23:59
£21,025.23 - £22,808.06 pa
Schools - Support
Beacon Hill School, Rising Sun Cottages, Wallsend, NE28 9JW
Pupils at Beacon Hill have severe Learning Difficulties and profound and Multiple learning Difficulties and complex medical needs.
Beacon Hill school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate
The successful candidate will demonstrate
• Knowledge and understanding of the needs of pupils
• The ability to support the raising of standards of these pupils through curriculum development, rigorous professional review and development
• The ability to contribute to accurate records and the use of data
• The ability to work as a member of a team with educational and other professionals, both from within and outside the school
• Be committed to improving the provision offered to our students through rigorous professional self-review and development
• Is resilient and able to focus on finding solutions to the issues and problems experienced in any school.
This post is permanent, term time only over 195 days, 37 hours per week.
Application forms/further details available from/return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is the 10th December 2019.
This job is closed for applications.