Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,174 per annum + pension and other benefits
At Depaul UK we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Rapid Response Worker to come and join our Positive Pathways project based in Middlesbrough.
You will join us on a full-time, fixed term basis until March 2020 and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £24,174 per annum + pension and other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a wide range of support and housing services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We specialise in the provision of services that: prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training and volunteering in the communities we work within.
In return as our Rapid Response Worker, you'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
• Competitive salary
• 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
The Rapid Response Worker role:
The role involves working collaboratively with social, private and supported housing providers to source and secure appropriate accommodation options for clients, and forge and maintain links with local agencies to offer holistic support provision.
What makes this role exciting?
• An opportunity to support vulnerable persons and make a difference in their lives.
• A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’.
• Training in the Depaul Endeavour model.
• Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner.
What will ideally support your success in the Rapid Response Worker role?
• Experience in developing and delivering partnerships with key local stakeholders from commercial, statutory, voluntary and faith sectors.
• Excellent understanding of the factors influencing rough sleeping and the current rough sleeping landscape across Middlesbrough area.
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and the ability to lead on safeguarding for all clients of the service.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to use initiative whilst managing a caseload.
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th December 2019
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Rapid Response Worker then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.