Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/12/2019 12:00
Schools - Teaching
We are seeking to appoint passionate, inspirational and innovative teacher of Science to join our fast-moving, forward- thinking Multi-Academy Trust and work at Hermitage Academy.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with highly motivated children
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent working environment
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
• Opportunities for continuing professional development.
We are looking for a classroom practitioner who has:
• Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning
• High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
• A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
• A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
• A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
• Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
• The ability to deliver outstanding teaching
Wednesday 4 December 2019, 12 noon
Shortlisting will take place Wednesday 4 December with interviews taking place week commencing 9 December
This job is closed for applications.