School Business Manager - Mill Hill Primary School
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/12/2019 12:00
£33,136 - £37,107 pro rata
Schools - Support
Mill Hill Primary School
MILL HILL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Doxford Park, Sunderland, SR3 2PJ
Tel: (0191) 6075695
Headteacher: Mrs L Errington
Number on Roll: 405 pupils
Position: School Business Manager (42 weeks - Term Time Only)
Grade: Under workforce transformation - Grade 8 and allocated into job profile of BS6 Salary £33,136 - £37,107 pro rata
Required- As soon as possible
Governors are looking to appoint a motivated and highly effective School Business Manager to play a key role in the continued development of our school. The successful candidate will have experience of leading teams of staff and will have worked effectively at an operational and strategic level in business management.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can be flexible, resilient and able to prioritise tasks.
• Has highly developed leadership skills and the ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder relationships.
• Offers proven experience of financial management budget setting and control, including managing relevant financial processes and procedures.
• Is able to generate income and secure external capital funds.
• Has knowledge of estate management, implementation of Health and Safety legislation and HR.
• Is committed to furthering their professional development, which will be fully supported by the school.
• Has a relevant professional or academic qualification.
• Will actively monitor the budget, Service Level Agreements and any contracts to ensure value for money is achieved.
We do expect that candidates are passionate about working in an environment where our young people are at the heart of everything that we do. As a senior leader you will be expected to be a part of school life and to be flexible and adaptable in your approach in response to the priorities of the school.
We encourage perspective candidates to visit our school and would welcome an opportunity to discuss the role further.
Appointments can be made for Tuesday 3/12/19, at 2.30 pm, Wednesday 4/12/19, at 9.30am or 2.30pm. Arrangements will be made to accommodate a visit if these times are unsuitable.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from Criminal Records Bureau.
Mill Hill Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications should be returned to school by the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 6th December 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Monday 9th December 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 11th December 2019
This job is closed for applications.