Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/12/2019 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Mortimer Community College, South Shields
MORTIMER COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Reading Road South Shields NE33 4UG
Teacher of Mathematics
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking full time teacher of Maths who has the ability to teach GCSE and KS3.
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our Maths Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, outstanding and innovative teacher who wants to make a real difference. Non-specialist, outstanding practitioners who have a desire to teach maths or experience teaching maths will also be considered.
Can you demonstrate:
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision
• A commitment to improving the lives of young people
• A willingness to take risks and support innovation
• Innovative teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice
• The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
• A willingness to become immersed in professional learning
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you’re looking for. We can offer:
• Developing all staff professionally with our superb CPD offer
• Having high aspirations and expectations of student achievement
• Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work
• A broad and balanced curriculum, developing all aspects of the child
Mortimer Community College and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
If you would like to visit the school before applying, you would be very welcome. Please contact Jackie Hopper, Heads PA on (0191) 456 6511.
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (0191) 456 6511.
Completed application forms are to be returned by 12 Noon on Friday 6 December 2019 to email@example.com or by hard copy to Mr Simon Hignett, Head Teacher, Mortimer Community College, Reading Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 4UG.
This job is closed for applications.