Training Adviser / Tutor, Health & Care (York)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/12/2019 12:00
From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Northern Skills Group are looking to recruit a Health & Care Training Adviser / Tutor on a permanent basis.
Full time (35 hours per week), Permanent
Salary range: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Training Adviser / Tutors will contribute to the design and delivery of learning programmes and assessments, working closely with learners to enable them to successfully achieve their qualifications.
The Training Adviser / Tutor has a key role in developing learners to achieve their learning goals and inspire them to overcome barriers.
• Minimum of Level 4 or equivalent in a relevant qualification.
• Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT.
• TAQA Assessors qualification.
• Teaching Qualification (desirable).
• IQA Internal Verification qualification (desirable).
Please see the job information pack for further information.
This job is closed for applications.