Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/01/2020 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Seascape Primary School
Deputy Headteacher required
Salary: Group L8 – L12
Full Time, Permanent
N.O.R. 298 (Including Nursery)
Required for April 2020 or sooner if possible; a Deputy Headteacher to join our fabulous school. Seascape Primary School is a unique and special place at the heart of a strong and diverse community. Every child is valued and nurtured so that their experiences and opportunities, and memories of their time at our school, prepares them well for their future. We are looking for a deputy head to work alongside our new headteacher to drive the vision we have for our school. We a looking for a deputy headteacher who:
• Build on the excellence which already exists and have the clear vision, skills and passion to develop our school further
• Have the ability to develop exceptionally strong partnerships with children and their families, with governors and the numerous professionals we work with
• Have an excellent understanding of pedagogy, children's learning and development and can get the best from the adults and children who work here
• Work closely in partnership with colleagues in the local authority and other schools to share and develop excellent practice
• Be committed to developing staff at every stage of their career from newly qualified, to Senior Leaders
• Be an inspirational leader and committed team player.
In return we offer:
• A superb learning environment which can be developed further
• A supportive, active and passionate Governing Body
• Staff who will 'go the extra mile' for every child
• Excellent support networks to enhance the CPD of our staff
Application forms and an information pack are available from and returnable to The Corporate Director of Children and Young People’s Services, c/o the School and Governor Support Service, Children and Young People’s Services, County Hall, Durham. DH1 5UJ, or email SGSS.Administration@durham.gov.uk
This job is not open to job share.
Durham County Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Tuesday 7 January 2020 at 12 noon.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Disclosure form.
This job is closed for applications.