Street Works Support Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/12/2019 23:59
£20,344 - £21,589 Annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Darlington Borough Council is currently in the process of introducing a street works permit scheme.
We are seeking Street Works Support Officers to provide general street works support, permit assessment and co-ordination of highway and public utility works.
Although previous experience of street works is desirable it is not essential as training will be provided.
You should have at least 2 years working knowledge of administrative procedures and have good communication skills.
In return, the rewards for working at the Council will go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave, plus public holidays
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Flexi Time Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Regular health and wellbeing initiatives
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Louise Allan, Street Works Officer on 01325 406638 or Andy Cruddace, Surveying and Street Works Manager on 01325 406602.
An online application form and further information are available from www.darlington.gov.uk/job-vacancies. Alternatively, you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.