Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/12/2019 09:00
Schools - Support
We seek to appoint 4 experienced, enthusiastic and committed Nursery Assistants to join our Primary School team from January 2020.
Post 1, 2 & 3. 30 hours per week, term time only. Temporary until Jul 20 depending on pupil numbers. There are 2 roles currently at Bothal Primary School and one at Central Primary School
Post 4. 15 hours per week, term time only. Mornings only required. Temporary until Jul 20 depending on pupil numbers. This role is at Central Primary School
The successful candidates will:
• Hold at least a relevant Level 2 qualification
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Have enthusiasm, motivation and passion for supporting children to achieve their best
• Understand child development within the foundation stage;
• Be flexible and adaptable to the varying needs of the role
• Show initiative and work well as part of a team
• Show commitment to the wider life of the school
The Ashington Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same commitment from its employees. All new staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks, and employment checks, including the investigation of any gaps between jobs and two satisfactory references.
Completed applications are to be returned to jayne.Hawkins@alptrust.co.uk
Louise Hall, Head of School can be contacted on 01670 812360 should you wish to discuss the advertised posts
Closing Date: 9am Monday 16 December 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 18 December 2019
This job is closed for applications.