Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/12/2019 12:00
£ M1 - M6a (£24,373 - £35,269)
Schools - Teaching
New Marske, Redcar
EYFS CLASS TEACHER RECEPTION
MATERNITY COVER FROM
MPS1 – MPS6
The Governors and Head teacher at New Marske Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational class teacher in KS1. The person appointed will work in EYFS covering Reception. The class size is 24. Working alongside a Teaching Assistant and a 1 – 1 support from a Teaching Assistant for a child with SEND
This maternity post will start from the 20th January 2020 and continue until half term February 2021.
We are looking for a highly motivated EYFS Teacher who is passionate about teaching and committed to school improvement. You must have strong early development knowledge, keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date and are self-critical.
You must share the school’s vision for continual and sustained improvement, with a commitment to collaborative working to help build and develop on the school’s successes. The school is at the heart of the local community and is staffed by an experienced and enthusiastic team committed to continual school improvement.
We are looking for a person who:
• Is a reflective, passionate practitioner who is focused clearly on pupils making exceptional progress
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can motivate and inspire every child to achieve their full potential.
• Has experience of working in EYFS; you will also be taking responsibility for Art and DT curriculum. The school uses Read Write Inc and experience of this is essential.
• Has energy and enthusiasm to help deliver the school’s vision across the whole school community. Is committed to the continuing development and improvement of the community, school, pupils and themselves.
• Has the ability to foster effective relationships with parents, pupils, staff teams, governors and the wider community.
• Can work well independently and as a member of a team playing a pivotal role in school improvement activities; such as curriculum development, assessment and monitoring of class progress
• Has skills or interests that can further embellish our school and wider curriculum
We can offer:
• Friendly, motivated children and staff
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A well-established community school with excellent facilities for learning
• Opportunities to work closely with other key agencies and organisations
New Marske Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS certificate will be sought along with other relevant employment checks.
A planned programme of induction is available to all new teachers.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prior arrangement. Please contact Mrs M Rafferty, School Business Manager to arrange an appointment.
Deadline date for applications:
Closing Date: Noon Friday 20th December 2019
Short listing: Friday 20th December 2019
Interviews: 9th January 2020
This job is closed for applications.