Learning Support Assistant
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/01/2020 12:00
£8,894.88 (£18,795 to £19,171 pro rata to hours worked)
Schools - Support
Hetton-le-Hole, Tyne & Wear
Salary: Grade 2 SCP 5-6 (£18,795 to £19,171 per annum) pro rata to hours worked
Actual salary : £8,894.88
Contract: 20 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks), fixed term contract till 31st August 2020. Monday to Friday 11.30am – 3.30pm
Required: as soon as possible
The Head of School and Governing Body wish to appoint a committed, flexible and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our inclusive and friendly primary school. You will be required to work as part of a team, supporting the learning for groups of children across all key phases.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high standards and expectations for all children.
• The ability to lead the learning for groups of children, supporting them to achieve their full potential.
• Be enthusiastic and an excellent role model to pupils.
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to develop positive working relationships with children, staff and parents.
We can offer:
• A committed and supportive staff team
• A well-resourced school environment
• A commitment to your professional development
• Fabulous and inquisitive children
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Miss V Wilson, Head of School, Hetton Lyons Primary School, Four Lane Ends, Hetton le Hole Tyne & Wear DH5 0AH. Please note CV applications will not be accepted.
Hetton Lyons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought as necessary, along with other relevant pre-employment checks, and completion of a disqualification by association declaration form will be required as applicable.
Closing Date: Friday 15th January 2020 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 15th January 2020
Interview Date: Friday 22nd January 2020
This job is closed for applications.