Nursery Teacher - Albany Village Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/01/2020 12:00
Main Pay Scale (M1 to M6)
Schools - Teaching
Albany Village Primary School
ALBANY VILLAGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Crossgill, Albany, Washington NE37 1UA
Tel: 0191 4155 700
Head Teacher: Mrs C Brown
Required from 20th April 2020 (or sooner)
Nursery Teacher : Fixed Term Contract
Main Pay Scale (M1 to M6)
Position Number: 50075890
This will be a Fixed Term Contract required from 20th April 2020 (or sooner) until Friday, 17th July 2020.
The Governors and Head Teacher are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, reflective and highly committed primary practitioner to join this thriving, well established and successful school.
We can offer:-
• Friendly, well-behaved children who deserve the very best opportunities
• Supportive, hard working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community
• An excellent, well resourced environment
We are looking for someone who:-
• Is a reflective, passionate practitioner who is focused clearly on pupils making exceptional progress.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can motivate and inspire every child to achieve their full potential.
• Has experience of working in EYFS and in particular a Nursery.
• Has energy and enthusiasm to help deliver the school’s vision across the whole school community.
• Is committed to the continuing development and improvement of the community, school, pupils and themselves.
• Has the ability to foster effective relationships with parents, pupils, staff teams, governors and the wider community.
• Can work well independently and as a member of a team playing a pivotal role in school improvement activities; such as curriculum development, assessment and monitoring of class progress.
• Has skills or interests that can further embellish our school and wider curriculum.
Albany Village Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Safeguarding Children Partnership procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Successful candidates will also be expected to complete the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act’ declaration form in line with our internal safeguarding procedures and in adherence to the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.
The post holder must:-
• Act in compliance with the data protection principles in respecting the privacy of personal information held by the school.
• Comply with the principles of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 in relation to
management of school records and information.
• Carry out their duties with full regard to the school’s Equal Opportunities Policy, Code of
Conduct, Child Protection Policy and all other school policies.
• Comply with the school’s Health and Safety Policy and Health and Safety Legislation.
Application forms and further details are downloadable within this advert, available electronically by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected in person from the school office.
Completed application forms should be returned for the attention of Mrs Wears at email@example.com or to the postal address above.
Closing date: Noon, Friday, 24th January 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday, 28th January 2020
Interviews: Thursday, 13th February 2020
This job is closed for applications.