Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/01/2020 09:00
£13,854.44 (£19,171 - £19,554 pro rata)
Schools - Support
Teaching Assistant (NJC SCP 6-7)
32 ½ hours per week over 38 weeks (Term time only)
Are you enthusiastic, organised and welcoming?
Would you like to make a difference to children’s learning and well-being?
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
• Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
• Be driven and proactive.
• Work well as part of a team.
• Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
• Provide excellent Breakfast Club Provision.
• Be IT literate
In return you will receive:
• Excellent professional development including a range of opportunities being part of Northern Lights Learning Trust
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues.
• A supportive and challenging environment.
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school.
• Supportive parents.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please arrange an appointment via the school office at St. Peter’s Elwick CofE Primary School.
Application forms are available from the school website www.hartelwickfederation.org.uk or from Miss K Smith, Office Manager at St. Peter’s Elwick Church of England Primary School. Applications should be returned no later than 9:00am on the closing date to St. Peter’s Elwick CofE Primary School.
Contact details are:
St. Peter’s Elwick Church of England Primary School. North Lane, Elwick, Hartlepool, TS27 3EG
Tel: 01429 274904
Closing date for application: 9:00am Thursday 16th January 2020
Short Listing: 12:00pm Thursday 16th January 2020
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview on: Friday 24th January 2020
This job is closed for applications.