Lunchtime Supervisor - Morpeth First School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/01/2020 12:00
Schools - Support
Morpeth First School
Lunchtime Supervisor (Band 1) 7 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Starting date: DBS clearance
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint a Band 1 Lunchtime supervisory Assistant.
Other duties and key areas may include but are not restricted to:
• Supervising pupils in the dining hall, playground and school premises
• organise suitable playtime activities/games
• ensure the maintenance of good order and discipline
• deal with accidents and incidents in accordance with school procedures
• clean up spillages as necessary
• other duties appropriate to the nature, level and grade of the post
Full training will be given but experience of working with children of primary school age would be an advantage.
Morpeth First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
All relevant application forms, letters and documentation can be downloaded from the links immediately below this advert.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday January 17th. Interviews will be held Wednesday January 22nd
School Name: Morpeth First School
Full address: Goosehill, Morpeth
Postcode: NE1 1TL
Tel.: 01670 512893
Website address: www.morpethgoosehill.org
This job is closed for applications.