Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/01/2020 12:00
£15,954 - £16,273
Schools - Support
Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne
Teaching Assistant to work in EYFS
SCP 5 – 6 £15,954 - £16,273 pa, 37 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks)
Required for January 2020
Vacancy reference – WEL/EYFSTA/JAN20/EJ
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic team of professionals at Welbeck Academy.
We are looking for someone who can nurture, inspire and motivate Foundation Stage pupils and has experience of working in an EYFS team.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Level 3 Child Care or Teaching Assistants qualification or have relevant experience and be willing to work towards the qualification
• Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills and a good working knowledge of the revised statutory requirements in early years’ foundation stage
• Have the knowledge understanding and skills to support the EYFS team
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
• Have the ethos and philosophy to build good relationships with children and parents, support daily routines in a stimulating and creative setting and help to provide rich experiences to enable our children to become effective learners
• Have a commitment to safeguarding and well-being of children
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an application pack and further details, please see the supporting documents section of this advert. For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail email@example.com
Completed application forms can be returned by email (to the address above) or posted to WISE Academies Head Office, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 20th January 2020
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.