Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/01/2020 23:59
MPS/UPS £24,373 - £40,490 - pro rata to sessions worked
Schools - Teaching
Greenside Primary School
Required for 24th February 2020
The Headteacher and Governors of Greenside Primary School wish to appoint an excellent Reception class teacher to join us from February 2020.
Applications are welcomed from teachers who:
* love teaching and are able to motivate and inspire children;
* are able to work as part of a team;
* have high expectations of themselves and all pupils with a commitment to raising standards;
* have the commitment to contribute to the extended life of the school.
In return, we offer:
* a friendly, caring school;
* enthusiastic children;
* good opportunities for professional development.
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests in their application.
Applications from both newly qualified and established teachers are invited.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. If successful, you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Application forms and further information will be available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org or from Greenside Primary School, Rockwood Hill Road, Greenside, Ryton, Tyne and Wear, NE40 4AX (please enclose an A4 SAE).
Completed applications should be addressed to Miss D. Foster (Head Teacher) and returned to the school.
Application forms must be returned to the school no later than Wednesday 22nd January 2020.
This job is closed for applications.