Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/01/2020 23:59
Schools - Support
Burnside Primary School
Required from 24th February 2020
The Governors and Head Teacher would like to appoint an enthusiastic lunch time supervisor to join the team!
Burnside Primary School is a positive and friendly school. We are seeking to employ a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our happy team. We are looking for someone who can develop good relationships with children in our welcoming and caring school where everyone feels happy, safe and secure.
The Post Requires:
• Supervision of children outdoors
• Organising and implementing outside games and activities to encourage enjoyment at lunchtime.
• Setting and maintaining high standards of behaviour
• Responding to the different needs and interests of children.
• Organising activities for wet playtimes.
• Working closely with lunchtime colleagues.
• Good communication skills with pupils and other school staff.
Essential Experiences and Qualities:
• Experience of caring for/working with young people.
• A positive attitude towards children.
• Ability to follow guidance and work within a team.
• Willingness to learn and undertake further training.
• Self-motivated, reliable and hardworking.
This job is not open to job share.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required
This position is paid whole time with retainer adjustments applied to periods of school closure. You will not be required to work during the school closure periods however your salary in these periods will be adjusted accordingly in line with the retainer regulations as specified in the National Joint Council (NJC) Green Book agreement.
Application forms are available from this website and should be returned to the school.
Closing date for completed applications is 30th January 2020
Interview Date 5th February 2020
Burnside Primary School
Tel: 01207 234 020
This job is closed for applications.