Headteacher - Durham Lane Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/01/2020 12:00
Group 2 ISR L15 - L21a
Required for September 2020
Due to the retirement of our long-serving and highly respected Headteacher, the Governing Body, staff and pupils of Durham Lane Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is dynamic, aspirational and committed to achievement for all. The successful candidate will be an approachable leader who values collaboration and can think strategically about the future. We are proud of our caring and positive ethos that enables our children to achieve highly in all that they do.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- has a proven track record of effective leadership;
- has a passion for teaching and learning, the ability to motivate staff and pupils and has the ambition to continue driving our school's success in all areas;
- is committed to continuing to develop our inclusive family ethos;
- recognises the importance of developing the whole child and is prepared to ensure children continue to be offered opportunities to develop their sporting and musical prowess;
- will embrace our cross-curricular approach to learning.
We can offer you:
- a dedicated and motivated whole-school team who are strongly committed to our school and passionate about children's learning and well-being;
- a fully supportive and active Governing Body;
- well-behaved, friendly and motivated children who are always keen to learn;
- supportive families who are actively involved in school life and who respect the work we do;
- a friendly atmosphere and a caring ethos that pervades all aspects of school life.
Visits to Durham Lane Primary School are welcome and can be arranged through our school office on 01642 780742.
For an informal discussion please contact Gill McCleave, Chief Adviser 0-11 (interim) on Tel: (01642) 528824.
Application packs are available to download from www.stockton.gov.uk/job-vacancies, alternatively you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned via email to Recruitment by 12 noon on the closing date.
Shortlisting: 10th February 2020
Interviews: 3rd & 4th March 2020
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Durham Lane Primary School
Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees, TS16 0NG
Telephone: 01642 780742
Current NOR: 181
This job is closed for applications.