Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/01/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490 plus TLR 2B
Schools - Teaching
Hetton le Hole, Tyne & Wear
EYFS Team Leader TLR 2B
Required- Easter 2020
The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint a highly motivated EYFS leader to our school.
We are looking for somebody who has:
• An outstanding track record in teaching and raising standards.
• A passion for early education and a desire to make the first year at school memorable.
• A desire to work with parents as partners.
• Have experience in supporting and developing other staff.
• Be motivated to develop further as a professional.
In return we can offer:
• Well motivated and eager children who want to learn.
• A hard working and supportive team of staff and governors.
• A popular and successful school that has good links with its local community and puts children at the heart of everything.
• Dedicated management time for you to carry out your role.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school on either Monday 13th January at 4pm or Tuesday 21st January 4pm
Please contact Mrs Christine Colwell on 0191 5634248 to confirm your preferred date to attend.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 and therefore is subject to criminal records check from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Hetton Lyons Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Mrs Christine Colwell, Business Manager, Balmoral Learning Trust, Balmoral Terrace, East Herrington, Sunderland SR3 3OR. Please note CV applications will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 29th January 2020, 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 11th February 2020
This job is closed for applications.