Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/01/2020 23:59
Band 6 £19,171 - £19,554 pa
Hartlepool Borough Council are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our stores team.
The candidate will have basic standard of education and ideally have NPORS accreditation for counter balanced forklift along with a full UK driving license.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team responsible for any operational requirement of the stores and plant stores, along with supporting the construction section with any driver labourer requirements. You must be flexible, willing to learn and have at least a minimum understanding of Microsoft word and Excel.
• To carry out general stores or plant duties
• To ensure that the depot is secure and that stores/yard and joiners shop are kept clean
and hazard free.
• To assist with stock checks.
• To issue and receive stores.
• To deliver materials to site and collect materials from suppliers.
• To assist small plant operative and joiner shop joiner with their duties.
For further details and an informal chat please contact Paul Smith, Construction Officer (Electrical & Stores) on: (01429) 523830 or 07776466823.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st January 2020
This job is closed for applications.