DBS406/20 Higher Level Teaching Assistant - St Joseph's RC Primary School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£21,025.23 - £22,808.06 pa
Schools - Support
St Joseph’s RC Primary School, Wallsend Road, North Shields, NE29 7BT
The Governors of St. Joseph’s are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant who has the experience needed to support the delivery of effective learning as well as provide cover for short term absences when necessary, including PPA cover. As part of this post, experience of delivering the Read Write Inc phonics programme is essential.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Demonstrate a commitment to our Catholic ethos, vision and values;
• A positive attitude;
• A passion for the role;
• A commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all;
• Creativity in inspiring, nurturing and motivating all children;
• A willingness to take responsibility and be accountable;
• An ability to work hard and be active in teams;
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
We can offer you:
• A school community underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos;
• A commitment to supporting you and your continuing professional development;
• Opportunities to engage with colleagues in other settings;
• Supportive and active Governors who are fully committed to driving school improvement;
This post is permanent, term time only over 195 days, 37 hours per week.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and will need to have two fully supportive references from current employers/placements.
An application pack can be downloaded from our school website www.stjosephsrc-primary.co.uk/vacancies or requested from the school office, firstname.lastname@example.org
(0191 2573097) and returned to Miss C Hedley, Headteacher, St. Joseph’s RC Primary School, Wallsend Road, North Shields NE29 7BT.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 29th January 2020
Interviews expected to be held week commencing 10th February 2020