Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £35,971 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Fixed term to cover maternity from 20/04/2020 - 17/07/2020
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the duties of a teacher in accordance with the Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and other relevant statutory provisions, and to carry out other such associated duties as are reasonably assigned by the Head teacher.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils, incorporating the areas of learning for Early Years Foundation Stage in line with the policies of the school.
- Co-operation and close liaison with parents and guardians, professionals within Early Years Foundation Stage and the wider school, including fellow staff and colleagues from external agencies.
- Motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience
- Managing the team of TAs and volunteers within the Nursery Setting
- To be part of a team to plan, prepare and evaluate all aspects of EYFS provision;
- Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment in which to learn.
- Working with others and contributing to the strong and experienced team ethos of the school,.
- Attending in-service training;
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery/school.
Further details and an application form can be obtained by contacting Karen Craigie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01642 559609. Applications must be returned to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
Pentland Primary School, Pentland Ave, Stockton-on-Tees, Billingham TS23 2RF