Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/01/2020 12:00
MPS/UPS: £24,373 - £40,490 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience. Actual salary: £17,063 - £28,345 per annum.
Hours per week:
Full time as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
Schools - Teaching
Byker Primary School, Commercial Road, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 2AT.
Byker Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Fixed term for 1 year initially (February 2020 - February 2021).
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced Class Teacher to join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff. We are strongly committed to high standards of teaching and learning and raising achievements. Applications from newly qualified teachers are welcome.
We are looking for teachers:
• Who are excellent primary practitioners with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour.
• Outstanding classroom practitioners who can make a significant contribution to school’s ongoing success through new ideas, approach to curriculum and deliver exciting and engaging lessons.
• Where possible have a knowledge of teaching Phonics using Read Write Inc schemes.
• Have experience of working alongside children with SEND and have the ability to tailor lessons to suit their needs.
• Able to motivate children towards challenging targets.
• Able to inspire colleagues and work flexibly within a supportive team.
• Willing to share expertise and continue to develop as a practitioner.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work in our outstanding school with enthusiastic pupils and a supportive team.
Visits to the school are very welcome.
To request an application pack please send a SAE to Byker Primary School, at the above address.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 24 January 2020, 12 noon.
This job is closed for applications.