Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/01/2020 12:00
£7,151.55 per annum
Hours per week:
16 hours per week
Schools - Support
16 hours per week, term time plus five training days
Hours: 9.30 am - 1.30 pm Monday, 10 .30 am 1.30 pm Tuesday to Friday
West Park Academy seeks applications from outstanding candidates with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role as Catering Assistant
- Undertake basic food preparation
- Assisting with set up of dining hall
- Setting out and serving food
- Assist with food deliveries and storage of food stocks as required
- Clearing away and washing up
- Clean kitchen, dining area and equipment
- Clean spillages on tables and floors
- Work as part of a team committed to providing the be st for our children
You are warmly invited to visit our school. Please telephone the main office to arrange a visit.
An application form and further details are available from the academy website www.westparkacademy.org.uk alternatively you can contact the school. Completed applications should be returned to the school or by email to the Principal, Mrs Sam Hirst - email admin@westpark academy.org.uk by 12 noon on the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
West Park Academy, Alderman Leach Drive, Darlington DL2 2GF
Telephone 01325 380792
Main email firstname.lastname@example.org
West Park Academy, part of Shared Vision Learning Trust, is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.