Apprentice Business Administration
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£144.30 per week rising to NMW in second year for 19+
An opportunity has arisen for a two year Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Applicants would be expected to build up the necessary skills to support the team and work proactively to support the team and service delivery by:
• To study and achieve the Business Administrator Level 2 or 3 during the duration of the apprenticeship
• Develop the skills to use multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to write letters or emails.
• Learn how to produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, reports & proposals and make recommendations for improvements and present solutions to management
• Understand the importance of decision making and learn how to make effective decisions based on sound reasoning and deal with challenges in a mature way
• Develop interpersonal skills to be able to build and maintain positive relationships within your own team and across the organisation.
• Learn how to influence and challenge appropriately and become a role model to peers and team members, developing coaching skills as you gain area knowledge
• Develop good communications skills, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, in writing or on a digital platform and use the most appropriate channels to communicate effectively
Required Qualifications: Ability to achieve Level 2 or 3 Business Administration during the duration of the apprenticeship
Interviews are scheduled to be held week commencing 10 February 2020.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jamie Thompson, Support Services Team Leader on 03000 269194 or via email at email@example.com
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMMUNICATION REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POST WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH NORTH EAST JOBS, INCLUDING YOUR INVITE TO INTERVIEW IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER THE CLOSING DATE FOR NOTIFICATION FROM DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK AS YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
In line with the County Council's Recruitment and Selection Policy, please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short-listing purposes.
Apply on-line or for further assistance contact the Payroll & Employee Services on 03000 268153/264223 or email PESTAP@durham.gov.uk