Class Teacher - Grange Park Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/01/2020 09:00
£27,652 - £40,490
Schools - Teaching
Grange Park Primary School
GRANGE PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Swan Street, Sunderland, SR5 1EA
Tel: 0191 5490707
Headteacher: Mrs P Wood
M3 – UPS3 (£27,652 - £40,490)
Full Time - Permanent
Required from 20th April 2020
The Governors of this outstanding Primary school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher.
This post is not suitable for NQT’s or RQT’s.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with high expectations of all children
• Have a sound knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
• Have the ability to work collaboratively within a team
• Be committed to raising standards and attainment of all children
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
• Have excellent classroom management skills
• Enthusiastic, with a lively sense of humour
The post will cover both KS1 and KS2.
There will be two parts to the interview – a lesson observation in your current school and a formal interview at Grange Park.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Grange Park Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Application form and further details are available for download on the North East Jobs website. Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short listing purposes.
Visits: Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st January @ 3.30pm
Closing date: Monday 27th January @ 9am
Interview date: TBC
This job is closed for applications.