Level 2 Business Administration NHCT Adult Social Care Finance Department - Blyth
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/01/2020 09:00
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Eddie Ferguson House, Blyth, NE24 3AG
Adult Social Care Finance Team are looking for a Level 2 Business Administration Apprentice to support the role of Team Clark.
You will be required to:
-To establish and maintain effective administrative systems to support the work of the Financial Assessment and Benefits Officer Teams eg. Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and file updating.
- To complete necessary paperwork, updating and progressing information about the Financial Assessment and Benefits work, and dealing with enquiries from service users, other departments and external organisations.
- To communicate potentially complicated and complex information from a variety of sources.
- To assist with managing diaries and appointments
- To liaise with other departments and external agencies eg. DWP
- To organise, prepare for, and attend meetings, taking appropriate minutes and
necessary follow up actions.
- To assist the FABO team to maintain the main database for service user
information (SWIFT) to ensure accuracy, completing documentation (both paper
and computer based) which is detailed and specific in order to maintain accurate
records and information.
- To undertake computer input providing updated information about service users as appropriate e.g. updating SWIFT record.
Please see job description for further details in support of your application.
This job is closed for applications.